Escape from Epic Tier | Mobile Legend : Bang Bang


Many Gamer Stock on Epic Tier Specially to a Solo Rank Player Because of the fvcking AFK and Noob Team Mates but if you can carry thats nice

So Here I have Tips to Escape from Epic/Cancer Tier Lol!

First Choose Hero that will fit to you
I recommend to use marksman or assasin

In my opinion I escape from epic Im Legend IV now
I use Claude(Marksman),Hanabi(Marksman) But im rarely use claude because it always banned on draft pick so i picked hanabi but its defend on your team if no tank i will tank I recommend tank (Gatot Kaca), Minotaur,Johnson
And for Assasin I recommend Gusion because its easy to use than Fanny Lol and also Lancelot
And Also for fighter Im using Aldous if it will not banned, next is Chou is the best for clashing,Martis also good and Roger :)

And The Last but not least The MAGE

I recommend Pharsa, Harith

Post a Comment

0 Comments